Challenge of the week...

Hi,

I thought I would have some fun this week, I would like to challenge you... I've gone
thru the challenge... but I don't want to have all the FUN! So I'm sending you this
challenge. It sounds easy - trust me.

For one whole week(seven days), YOU will *NOT COMPLAIN* about anything, anything
whatsoever... anything that disturbs you, any difficulty, any harsh treatment,
nothing...

What ever comes your way, YOU WILL NOT COMPLAIN... just smile (do it mentally, someone
might think you are crazy!)

Yes. The Challenge of this week is

  "NOT TO *COMPLAIN* ABOUT ANYTHING"

...and while you're at it... try to say a "thanx" to Jesus!

with love n prayers
jpm

:o)

--