[The Lord says,] "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be
dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help
you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

    --Isaiah 41:10
      New International Version

Fear saps our will power and leaves us feeling depleted and
hopeless. Yet very few of us have ever experienced a defeat so
complete and bitter as the one God's people faced when Isaiah
shared this message of hope. The preservation of Israel to the
time of Jesus, the resurrection of Jesus from the dead, the
triumph of the Church through centuries of persecution and
opposition are powerful reminders that underneath us are the
everlasting arms of a mighty and loving God.

MY PRAYER...
   Almighty and Eternal Father, it is such sweet comfort to
know that you are always there. Thank you! In Jesus name.
Amen.