Dear Friend,
                  I believe you are well informed about our conference,"
JESUS YOUTH 2001'',on Oct.24-27.I am requesting your prayer support
sincerly.One of the main
focus of the Conf. is mission-to make our youth to be aware of their
part in evangelisation,outside Kerala.In our Conf., we aim the
participation of youth from
every states-Rurals & Tribals.Can you please help us in arranging ,20-40
youths
from your state.We are ready to meet all their expences , after their
arrival in Kerala
till their return.They have to arrive in Kerala on Oct.6,followed by a 1
week retreat
at DIVINE Retreat centre, Muringoor.Then ,they will get a chance to
spent 10 days
in zones along with the families,to visit prayer groups & parishes.After
the Conf.,they
can return on 29.Letters are gone to all Bishops in India,signed by 4
Bishops,our Paster
& youth co-ord.If you require,we are ready to sent you a copy.Can you
meet your
Bishop?We are anxiously expecting your help,presence & prayer.

For the organising team
Noble jose, Kottayam

ps. For furthur information and for feed back, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Act immediately, as the time is short.