Dear brothers and sisters I like to forward the following prayer requestsThank
youGod BlessFr Thomas MathewCalifornia

This was sent to me by Fr Bob Puhlman - much needed prayers.  I also for
prayers for John Wager who is in Intensive Care after his cancer lung
surgery yesterday.  God Blessings - Thumper

 Please read, pray, then pass it on to everyone in your address book
that can touch heaven for this child. I need your help in a big way.

 My nephew Dean Thomson from Wheaton, Illinois needs your healing
prayers. Dean is a 7th grader and was on a Boy Scout sledding trip when
he smashed head-on into a tree. He was air-lifted back to University Of
 Chicago Hospital to the trauma unit. Dean has multiple facial and head
injuries. He has broken cheek, nose, and jaw bones and a broken eye
socket. One eye had to be put back into the socket, his lips had to
sewn on and his tongue stitched. His skull is cracked through, the
plates
separated. He has two blood clots and the potential for meningitis.
Most of my email address book is family, and we are praying for healing
for Dean.  A prayer chain stretching across the country will most
certainly send healing love to Dean, his mom and dad Melanie and Scott,
his brother and sister Zack and Adrienne. This young man really
 needs our prayers.

 Although this may sound hopeless, prayer can change things. Through God

 all things are possible. Let's help this family. Keep the prayer chain
 going.