Jesus loves u very much, my friends...

2 days before I was just thinking, why Jesus Youth and
Joynet so special for me? I started thinking like that
b'cas of Joshua Paul-Achayan. And Thanks to Joshua for
putting this sparks in my thoughts.

Most of us are part of different Youth movements, but
what makes Joynet and Jesus youth so different for you
?

You r tired of work, studies and u r too busy but you
like to stay with Joynet. Why?

What speciality you see in Jesus Youth and Joynet ?

Could you please share ur thoughts?

with lots of lov & prayers
smiju joseph, abu dhabi