Greetings in the name of JESUS .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am back now with some more new faces for the JOYNET
for the day

As Josh Gang in his earlier mails says if u know of
any of these young
netters personally ,do write something abt the person.

Here we go:

Bruzily Abraham is a  OSFS Brother  from Hosur Road
Bangalore Karnataka
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
HE is also a fulltimer of 10th batch of Jesus Youth.

Roshin  John from Mumbai Maharashtra India Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
She is a  part of www.prayertoweronline.com,
Dear  Roshin ,tell us more this site

Noble Nil Jose is a   Bachelors' Degree Student &
jesus youth
>From Kottayam ,Kerala
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Shaiji  Antony hails from Bangalore Karnataka
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jaison c Netto Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Is from Trivandrum Kerala
HE is actively  involved in  parish ministry of JY,
Sunday School Teacher &
Legion of Mary

Vincent James Fernandez is a Jesus Youth From kottayam
kerala
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Meet Sharon Treasa & his only child

Prince  Thomas has  been a JY in Bangalore since 1999
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tijo  Thomas id is  [EMAIL PROTECTED] From New
Delhi India
He was introduced by  Friend

Christopher John DSouza hails from  Madras  Tamil
Nadu.
He was introduced to JOynet by our own Giju .He also
happens to be Gijus
colleague and his  prayer group leader
Say hello to the CISCO guy on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Richard Julian is an active JY hails from Erunakulam
kerala
India
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Keep Writing at the Joynet!!!!!