---------------------------

A Dream

They are 20-25 in number . they are walking towards a beautiful village. . See
how wonderful it is!!!! These narrow paths leading to a dreamed land. God
created and arranged it with fields, small huts etc. life started very early
morning.

Their simple dress and loving presence give the first impression to the
innocent people. They have selected some places to learn and share the Good
News in village. They started to share about Jesus love and decided to stay
with them. Prepare simple food and eat with them. Every evening they have a
nice prayer time with the villagers

They are binding with some unknown power because they have one-month
preparation time before reaching there to attend this 3 days programme. Yes .
one month long formation time includes gatherings, intercession, fellowship
and homework.

-----------------------------------

Dear Friends,

Now our dream is going to be fulfilled. Out reach Ministry ( JY Delhi) planned
to start Village outreaches, outside Delhi.

Now it is God chosen time to fulfill our life mission in North India. Harvest
is plenty but the lab ours are very few so pray for the God to give Good
workers....

Venue - A north Indian Village

Date: -

- First Preparation Gathering - I Sept [ 7 PM ] at Okhala

- Outreach - 30th September [ 5PM] - 2nd October [ 5 Pm]

No. of participants - 20-25

Registration Fees - Total Expenses/ No. of Participants.

Dear friends kindly pray for this, first outreach prog. to North Indian
Villages.

with Love

SonyDelhi