Greetings from Kuwait.

Friends,

Our Jesus Youth friend Mr. Binod john from Kuwait already reached there in
Ernakulam due to his father's critical situation, he told that Jesus Youth
team from Changanachery is helping him and his family lot, if anybody is
there in Changanachery zone or anybody is very closer to Binod family can
you get me the latest news in Binod's family.

With love,

Mahesh Peter
JY, Kuwait