Dear Friends in Christ,

I require a small help from your end.  Since Novena to Our Lady is =
started in our Parish from last week.   To make the Liturgy more =
interesting, the Parish Priest has suggested to enact the Theme of the =
Mass during the Homily.  The Theme of the Mass is "Without Faith you =
cannot give Justice".  I would request if anyone here at Joynet can help =
me with any story or song which can be enacted within 5 minutes.

Love & Prayers
Jennifer Fernandes
Mumbai

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of Jennifer
Fernandes.vcf]