Dear Friends in Christ,

I require a small help from your end.  Since Novena to Our Lady is started in
our Parish from last week.   To make the Liturgy more interesting, the Parish
Priest has suggested to enact the Theme of the Mass during the Homily.  The
Theme of the Mass is "Without Faith you cannot give Justice".  I would request
if anyone here at Joynet can help me with any story or song which can be
enacted within 5 minutes.

Love & Prayers
Jennifer Fernandes
Mumbai