Lets welcome some more of new faces in the Joynet !!!!

We have  Sanath C francis is Jesus Youth
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] from  Mundur Thrissur Kerala

BIJI  JAMES Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] is from
Bangalore
Karnataka .Here is Tessy his wife

Naisha  Joseph is a Student & a   Jesus youth
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hails from Ellora Park Baroda Gujaraat

Jibesh  Paul is from Sheffield United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
He got to know of the Joynetters thru a Friend

Shiju  Joseph Kadaparambil
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Comes from PukkattupadyAluva
Ernakulam Dist Kerala
Shiju is  presently involved with the Charismatic
Prayer Group, SHC ,
Bahrain.

JOSHY  AUGUSTHY
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DUBAI UAE
EMILY JOSHY is his wife &  EMIL is his son

Joe  Paul is a  Masters' Degree Student
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis Minnesota
United States
Joe proudly declares  that he is a member of the Jesus
youth professional
group Ernakulam

Jose madahil kuriakose
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
is from Manama Bahrain
Working for a : Computer related & also involved with
 Charismatic movement
there.Say hi Rino Jose is his wife

Smitha James Lukose is doing her Masters at Alappuzha
Kerala
India
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Simon George Nellikunnel is a Salesians Of Don Bosco
from
Dodoma Tanzania Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dear Fr Simon ,Tell us more of the happenings at
Tanzania

Philippians 2:2" then make my joy complete by
being like-minded, having the same love, being one in
spirit and purpose."

Yes !!! lets all dwell in one love & spirit which
comes from JESUS alone .
AMEN

Yours Sister In Jesus

Welchy f