Hi Joynetters,

This is some great insight into a great tragedy..
Hope it remains with us when we are in trouble and in
need of an answer to the eternal question.."God, where
were you?"

Love and Prayers

Ravi

Someone sent this to me and I must say that at of all
the things that have been sent to me since September
11, 2001 this was the most profound and meaningful.

>How many of us have heard that question "Where was
your GOD when the World Trade Center and the Pentagon
was attacked?"

>Well I know where my GOD was the morning of September
11, 2001, and He was very busy!

>He was trying to discourage anyone from taking these
flights. Those four flights together held over 1000
passengers and there were only 266 aboard. >
>He was on 4 commercial flights giving terrified
passengers the ability to stay calm. Not one of the
family members who were called by a loved one on one
of the high-jacked planes said that passengers were
screaming in the background. On one of the flights he
was giving strength to passengers to >try to overtake
the highjackers.

>He was busy trying to create obstacles for employees
at the World Trade Center. After all, only around
20,000 were at the towers when the first jet hit.
Since the buildings held over 50,000 workers, this was
a Miracle in itself. How many of the people who were
employed at the World Trade Center told the media that
they were
late for work or they had traffic delays.

>He was holding up 2-110 story buildings so that 2/3
of the workers could get out. I was so amazed that the
top of the towers didn't topple when the jets
impacted. And when they did fall, they fell inward.
GOD didn't allow >them to topple over, as many more
lives would have been lost.

>And when the buildings went down, GOD picked up
almost 6,000 of his children and carried them home
with him. Reassuring his frighten
children >that the worst was over and the best was yet
to come.

>He sent his children that are best trained for this
disaster and had them save the few that were still
alive, but unable to help themselves. And then sent
many others to help in anyway they were needed.

>He still isn't finished though, he held the loved
ones that were left behind in his arms. He comforts
them daily. His other children are given the strength
to reach out to them and help them in any way
they can.

>And I believe he will continue to help us in what is
to come. He will give the people in charge of this
great nation the strength and the wisdom to do the
right thing. He would never leave us in our time of
need.

>So when anyone asks, "Where was your GOD on September
11", you can say "everywhere"!