Hi All

                   I have a new Id in Joynet [EMAIL PROTECTED] am
getting messages from this hotmail guys that my mail box is getting almost
full.I will be unsubscribing in two or three days when they say that my mail
box is full.Also please please send all your mails to my New ID

With love in Jesus Mary and Joseph

Shobith