Dear friends..

Some of my thoughts...on the above.....

If we(mankind) undertakes human cloning... lets see the positive side
first..
It can cure deadly diseases. Help people suffering from serious ailments
have children, et al...

Now the negative side...
It (I guess we have to call 'that' human that way) will have no soul.
It was not created by GOD. just like a robot or a car..
It doesnot have emotions invoked in GOD's name.

Some times just like you swat a fly, somebody would not 'hestiate' to hurt
it.

So is it good or bad...

Love

Jobin

Thomsson A.Jobin
Indo National Limited, Chennai
+91 44 827 8612 / 5653 / 2711

'If you don't know how to lose, you will never know how to win'.
Grace Welch, Mother of Jack Welch, CEO of GE for more than 2 decades.