  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 12:50 AM
  Subject: Re: [JOYnet] Human Cloning...

  Suresh,
  If they are cloning human embryos they would not controlled by any computer
program.  They would be controlled by their brains like we are.  They will
also have feelings like everyone else and they will also learn new things like
we do.  The life of a clone could be very complicated just for the fact the it
won't necessarily have a father or mother. Since clones are genetically going
to be identical to other human beings I still don't understand why they
wouldn't have souls.
  Thanks,
  Lovely