Dear Friends,

I am Vinish from Kanjirapally, and wishing to share to you the Grace of our
Lord Jesus.

Every time St. Paul mentioned the same words, after every good things
happened.  For me also this wordings are very convenient, that "what I am and
I became is only by Gods grace".  When I attend DTP (Discipleship Training
Program) at the year 1997, I have got a thorough belief that every thing
happening in our life is for our good future, and that is Lords plan also
through Chackochayans class.  When I joined for PDC I have an ambition that
after PDC go for male nursing. But "fortunately" I didn't get the admission
for that course, so I joined for a 2 year Diploma course in Stenography, (that
course was convenient for my financial stage of that time) when I was doing
that course I don't have any clarity about my future like what can I do after
my Job, should I get any job etc. After that course I gone to Bombay for a
Job, but there also I don't get any job connected with my trade, I came back
from Bombay, when I caught Chicken pox.  I took the fulltimership and then I
got a job here in Datapro computer education as a marketing executive - that
Job also have no connection with my trade. At that time also I had a hope that
Lord will give me a Job connecting with my trade - so I regularly checked
every job magazines and applied for the Job's connected with stenography, and
appeared for several tests, but no chance.  At this time I had a big confusion
that - Lord is saying "Every thing I am planning for you is for your good
future" - but why I done a course in Stenography.  After the coming of
computer and latest technologies the need of stenographers become very law.
Some times a think is coming to my mind that I am a big fool, that if I go for
degree after my PDC now I can take PG, or MBA etc.

When time passed away accidentally I got an information that there is a need
for one Stenographer in Amal Jyothi College of Engineering - newly opening
Engg. college of the Diocese.  I attended the interview for a fun, about 80
persons were attended for the interview, I feel the great care of Lord through
out the interview time - in between the interview I have got a chance to share
my experiences from my commitment place UJJAIN. Lord selected me from that
group for the post.  I joined here at the 1st of September after my joining my
Boss mentioned that I got this job mainly because of I am a Jesus Youth.  I
think it is a proud for all of us for being a Jesus youth, and now I don't
have any confusion about my future of about our Lords promises. If he promised
any thing to us that will be happened.

I am not sure that I could convey all the things to you as I expected, but I
know one thing that our Jesus will give all of us to understand this letter.

With love and prayer

Vinish Scaria