Dear all,
  I am sure everyone of us has had a similar
experience where in we have felt the mighty hand of
the lord working to make his loving plan come true.

I did my Bsc in physics and now I am sitting with
engineers working for a reputed software firm. I had
always dreamed that I shouldnot be running around for
jobs. And exactly that is what happened. I did a 3
month training course after graduation and through
that institute I got my present job. Its been more
than 3 years I am working here and there has been
several layoffs and I was not part of it. I firmly
believe that the lord has given me the job and unless
the lord wishes no one can ever take my job away. If
at all that happens I am sure that I will be seeing
his mighty hand at work again.

As Paul says "What is life?, Christ is life".
I wish I could also say the same some day.

Regards
shirlin,
Bangalore