Hai friends,

Here in Kuwait there is a retreat is going on by Fr. Fio Masqueranous. He
already covered 2 topics

1. Joyful mistry
2. Sorrowful mistry

Today Fr.Fio will be conducting healing prayers, please pray for the success
of the same. When the English team is singing some of our Songs ( Holly
spirit Holly spirit come with your fire  etc) that moment we remembered our
Rex band team because first we heared that song from Rex band only. And we
had a nice sharing with Fr. Fio. Please pray for all the Jesus Youth friends
those who are working here in Kuwait. Tommorrow also we will be having a
nice session with Fr. Fio, and after noon Fr.Fio will back to Mumbai.

Love & prayers,

Mahesh PEter
JY, Kuwait