Hi Joe,

GOD is Omnipresent which means He was there right from the beginning.  He
was not created but He was always there and will be there always.
Thats the reason why we call God Omnipresent & Everlasting.  He is the Alpha
and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.  Actually the time concept is for
us human beings but there up in heaven above there is nothing called as time
factor.  God is not bound by time but we are.

Love & Prayers
Jennifer
Mumbai

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of Jennifer
Fernandes.vcf]