Hi joe,
 Yes ,You are absolutely right Joe.There is nothing
that
God really hides from us .It's just that we might not
have a great amount of  wisdom to understand or see
it.

For example we don't have the wisdom to know what's
going
to happen to us this evening ,end of this month or end
of this
year.

But when we aquire the gift of wisdom of the Holy
Spirit (to the full)
I am sure we will know everything.

I have a very strong feeling that that's something God
has
in store for us when we reach heaven.WOW!Exciting
right?.

 Do continue to share Joe,God bless you

 Thanks
 George Kuriakose