Hi Lalmon,

   Thanks for sharing,but I have to differ with you a
little bit.Let's us not make decisions
in life or generalise things based on one of the
events or cases that took place in some corner of the
world.

   Another thing is that we need to work on is to
develop  our self image than developing the image
.Image is what other people think about you.Self image
is what you think about yourself.The Lord has created
every
 one equal and gave them equal value.BA and BTech
 are educational degrees people aquire from
 universities.

   we should focus on qualifying ourselves for the
final interview of Jesus than on these little things.
 By the way this is my personal sharing and not an
 advise.

    God Bless
    George Kuriakose