My dear friends in jesus
           HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Last week i was in cochin for the present batch
fulltimers 2-nd gathering.They were sharing about
there experiance of last 5 months in there fields.Iwas
realy charged by hearing there sharing.After the
gathering i went to grant conference.At that time a
panal sharing was going on which was co-ordinated by
Manoj Sunny and Fr.Abraham Pallivathulkal was sharing.
About his sharing:
               "There was a boy named Kittu who is
studing in 8-th std.He was writing his exam.His pen
was an old one and with that he startd writing and
unfortunately his pen leacked
and ink spread s all over his answer paper.He was very
sad and he started crying. His teacher noticed it and
said him not to worry and gave him a fresh paper.Kittu
was very happy and started writing." Like this way  if
any thing happened in our life last year dont worry
our GOOD TEACHER JESUS IS GIVING ALL OF US A NEW PAPER
'A NEW YEAR'.Shall we make use off this new year more
effective with our LORD
                              WITH LOVE PRAYER
  INDIA
  KERALA
  KALPETTA                                       FREJU
http://greetings.yahoo.com