My dear friends in jesus
                    During the second gathering of
full timers one of the sharing inspired me.I am not
mentioning the name of the person who shared this.
 About the sharing:
                  she went to the hostel for
accommodation and the sister take her to a
room.Already there was 2 girls staying there.Sister
take her to that particular room porposily. That girls
were in sister's black list.This particular fulltimer
did'nt say any thing about jesus directly .but through
her life style,her way of behaving,talking etc.she was
conveying the message of love .after some months
there was some change in these girls. They started
going to chappel and start praying.WOOO WHAT A
WITNESSING ; PRAISE THE LORD. Ihope that within some
weeks or months they will be a JESUSYOUTH.

INDIA                       WITH PRAYER FREJU
KERALA
KALPETTA