Dear friends in Joy Net,

Wish you all a very Happy New Year.
I am seeing every time when I am opening my hotmail so many mails from my
friends in joy net with different nice stories and the miracles of the
almighty to their life. Even in my life also my lord has done so many
miracles in my life also. But from among all that miracles my lord has done
for me a great miracle in my life is on 31st Dec-2001, that miracle I cannot
forget ever in my life. My lord has given back my mother from death. You
know if god's mercy was not there this year will be a sorrowful year for me.
But my god has saved me from all the sorrows that can happen. You know on
31st December my mother was preparing foods for the party on 1st Jan 2002.
when she was cooking the gas stove's one knob was burned and it was not
working properly. So she asked to my brother what to do. Then my brother
came and checked it and told that no problem you can use the other knob, but
do not touch the other knob. Actually my brother was also not knowing about
the danger in that. After saying to her this he went out. When my mother
lighten the stove the fire has blown up like any thing. One second she was
not knowing what to do. But the same time god has shown her one way. She was
having one towel in her hand. She started to fan herself towards the fire
with that towel which is in her hand. While doing that she started to call
Jesus  loudly and she off the gas cylinder.  Then also the fire didn't stop.
She started to praise the god loudly then automatically the fire off. My god
did not allow the fire to burn even a hair of her body. Lets all praise god
for the wonderful miracle he has done. My mother has seen the death so
closely and came back to life. If we believe 'even the rock can move from
its place.' This is what god has teached us right. It came true in my life.
Praise god and thank god for all the miracle he has done in my life. I
praise god for giving my mother back to me.

With lots of love prayers,

Sony Stanly
Sharjah , U.A.E