These are latest prayer request this week. Do pray for them.

Daisy has asked urgent prayers as she has been burnt and her left foot may be
amputated and she has suffered second degree burns on her right foot and can
hardly walk. Her back is bad - cannot be operated upon. Her heart is bad. She
is going for colon scope. She is also bleeding at both ends especially in her
throat. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Linda has asked prayers for her two sons. One is 24 and a Homosexual the other
is 22 and is an alcoholic and also an anorexic. He is a Husband and has two
children a boy 3 and a girl 18 months old. Linda Wilcox [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Barb has asked prayers for her daughter who is just pregnant after 2
miscarraiges. They have waited for 6 years but there is a threat to end the
pregnancy. Barb [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tina seeks prayers for her husband Craig who has a super bad toothache,
earache, and also has a bad cold (maybe bronchitus). Please also pray for her
uncle Watson. Please pray for my uncle Watson. He is dying of a rare blood
disease. Tina [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Please keep Shirley Rada in your prayers for healing she is going in for
Chemo and she gets sick with it. Please pray for the Lord to touch Gaylon and
for he and Faye to renew their relationship and to be bless by God. Terry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 PRAYER IS NEEDED FOR A BOY NAMED SEAN! THE FOLLOWING IS A REQUEST FROM HIS
MOM.~~~~~~~~ Could you pray and put my sean on every prayer chain you know he
has survived brain cancer and now they think he has or is devevolping
cirhorsiss of the liver because of all the lethal doses of chemo he recieved.
he is the joy of my heart. the doctors are running more tests. i am giving him
some herbal treatments right now, in jesus name thank you in his service agape
theresa Love DeeDee [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Prayer request for Mabel (Deal) Schmeck and her family. Mabel lost a
17-year-old granddaughter, Jessica Norelius, in a car accident on Jan. 7. She
pulled out in front of a garbage truck which she evidently didn't see and he
broadsided her. She died instantly. DonNora C. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 Prayer Request Urgent request for Ralph. He was hit by a car as he was
walking across a street . It broke one of his legs in 2 places, one arm, his
ribs and punctured his lungs. He is in emergency surgery. Please pray GOD's
will be done. He is a Church of Christ minister. Barbara [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Lyn has asked prayers for her Father. He's having a malignant tumor removed
recently. Lyn [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Helen has asked prayers for her friends whose mother is undergoing operation.
Helen [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Tina seeks prayers for her Dad's Salvation (Don) and for her Mom's (Fran)
obedience to the Lord and for major spiritual growth for both of them that is
lasting. Her Dad's stumbling blocks are psychics, alcohol, and Darwin's
theories. Her mom's stumbling blocks are food obsession, religion rather than
Jesus, and control over people. Tina [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Sherry needs prayers Please pray for God's will to be done in her life in
chosin the right man in her life. Sherry [EMAIL PROTECTED]

John has asked prayers for David Fugitt, who is in the hospital with a heart
condition. John E. Russell BA MA MDiv DMin [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Angel has asked for prayers for her work and personal life. Angel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Beth has asked prayers for her friend so that the Lord may touch her and bring
her to spiritual life. Her other friend Ave ex-husband  is suicidal and
confused and was going to blow his brains out. Beth
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Annye has asked prayers for her Dad who is receiving physical therapy and is
too weak to take Chemo, for her Mom that her CEA, Liver Panel show good
results. and for for Cecelia, Sheila, Yvonne, and Darla (her sisters), that
God will heal their illnesses and afflictions.Annye [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 MJALLEN has asked prayers for his friend Rocky who is losing his job after 30
year of work. MJALLEN [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Diane Reed has asked prayers for her husband and his addictions. Diane Reed
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 Gertude has asked prayers for William who is to undergo sugery. Gertrude
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lauren has asked prayers for  wisdom and guidance as she is in the process of
setting up her own self-practice for working with eating disorder patients, to
restore her relation with Mike, salvation of Linda and Tracy and for the
healing of her brother-in-law who is only 33 and suffering from kidney
failure. He also needs healing in both of his knees. Lauren Cochran
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mrs. Gerry Weaver requests prayer for her youngest son, Dale McCurry. He is
divorced and has financial problems. His spiritual condition is unknown. Mrs.
Weaver is a Christian. John [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Barb prays for financial distress. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Danie has asked prayers for Jimmy, Jason, Jerome, Joyce, Jeanie, and their
family's need salvation that they may all have a closer walk with God. [How
nice]. And for Vernon who is batteling drug addiction, Friends and family, the
Hall family, Thompson family, Bullard family and revival in their church and
all churches. Danie [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Adam has asked prayers for his Grandma Adam Ortiz [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Vince works for an American Carrier in Brazil and has asked for prayers for
his job. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

B. Thorbjonson has asked prayers to use God's talents. Thorbjörnsson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Deana has asked prayers that Henry Elliott and Tommy Howell..relationship be
restored. Deanna [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Billie and her daughter are going through financial crisis and needs prayers.
Her husband has expired, they have lost their house and her daughter has got a
stroke. Billie Martinek [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dean has asked prayers for his friend Norma Reagen whose motherinlaw legs are
turning black and she is back in hospital. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mona seeks prayers for her sickness and speedy recovery. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Joe has asked prayers financially for his business. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lon Oxford is in korea and has just lost his job. please pray as he is new in
korea. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kit has asked prayers for her  Son who is seriously ill and is dying.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Helen is in pain as she sent me this and seeks prayers. She has already had
her heart cauterization on the 4th. Her back is so sore now she can hardly sit
and has been in bed almost continuously since she got home after surgery.
Helen [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please pray for Nicholas who has met with a car accident and left to die. He
is now shifted to a hospital. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Samantha has asked prayers for her father who is seriously ill .
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please pray for Ricky Russell, son of Evangelist Brenda Sue DeMarco of the
Fishers of Men Ministry. He is experiencing painful kidney stones.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please pray for Jim's wife Dixie who has been suffering from heart arrhythmia,
palpitations, fainting spells, and a severe depression, which follows each
episode. Jim and Dixie [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mary has asked prayers for speedy recovery of her health [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Betty has asked prayers for her Aunt Helen who was rushed to the Hospital with
pneumonia. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Meeta has asked prayers for her family welfare and health.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kip & Brenda has asked prayers for their mother who is weak in her lungs.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 MJA seeks prayers as she feels emotionally wounded. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Donna has asked prayer for her little granddaughter, Grace. She's back in the
Egleston ICU (Atlanta) on the C-PAP. She's trying so hard to breathe on her
own but it's beginning to be a struggle for her. Her little lungs are filled
with so much fluid and mucous that it is almost impossible for her to breathe.
Donna Napolitano  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Laurie has asked prayers for her father who has suffered a mild stroke. His
speech is slurred, and his left side of his body is weak. He is having a hard
time walking and talking. His name is Vic Sharp.Laurie [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 James seeks prayers to strengthen his faith [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] seeks prayers for PAt who has suffered a stroke.

 Paul prayers for his academic teaching job that he may be a good teacher to
his students. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Kimberly seesk prayers as she has pureilisy in her lungs. Kimberly
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Kathy seeks prayers for her son who is throwing up. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Marcia seeks prayers for Tammy her neice who has a trek in her
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Betty has asked prayers for Jimmy who is dieing of Hepatitis C. He is in the
last stages of the disease. Betty [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Jayney has asked prayers for her mother who recently got ran over by a car
while she was walking across the street to her daughters school Christmas
recital. Jayney is a divorced mother of three and is going through a deep
financial crisis.
Jayney F. Payne [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Joan has asked prayers for Hannah who has been having a few more episodes of
high heart rate and low grade fevers. Joan [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Michelle has asked prayers for Kathy Dooley for healing as she has been
diagnosed with leukemia and is currently undergoing chemo and under
quarantine. Michelle [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Please pray for Sr. Patty Taylor..She is having surgery on two discs and a
plate put in her [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Laura seeks prayers for herself. She has lost her husband on New Years Day.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 JoAnn seeks prayers for her husband who has lung cancer . JoAnn Neft
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please lift up a young boy who has severe muscle spasms and must take very
strong medicine, which
itself can cause lethal side effects. In addition, please pray for his
family.

Sherry sends this Prayer Request:
Please pray that the light and truth of Jesus would be seen in my house by my
parents and siblings. I am the only one in my house who is saved...and my
parents and siblings mock me and put me down because of this. It wont change
the way I feel though. I love the LORD, and no matter how hard it is, I wont
give up on him...because he will never give up on me when things get tough!

>From Kim:
Please pray for our friend, Dave. He has been very sick with cancer, and is
now dying. He is 36 years old, with 2 young children.
He is home with family and friends, and is falling fast.

Dave died at 4:30 a.m. His family, and my nephew, were by his side. This is
the 36 year old, father of 2 who we were
praying for. His struggle with cancer is now over. Please pray for his family
and friends.

Please lift up a family who lost a 12-year old girl in a wreck, and whose dad
is in a coma.

Please pray for ...Tam who had to go to the doctor  because of a lump in her
left forearm.  It is called lymphangitis..and her
Dr. said it is very serious. Please pray God will heal it.  If they can't
control it, it can be fatal.  (that's worst case).

Please lift up Bill, Jane and their five children. Jane recently had both
breast cancer surgery and surgery for a ruptured appendix.

>From Debbe:
Please pray for my brother, Jack. He has had aggravating sinus problems the
past few days. It has caused headaches and a runny nose.

Prayer for Calvin. He died on December 28. Please continue to pray for his
wife and children. Debbe

>From Evie:
My younger sister had a car accident this afternoo. Just a month ago, her
daughter had a bad car accident. Please pray for them.

B JASON    V