hi friends,
this is a prayer request from ligimol joseph who is a close friend of mine, and she
asked me to post this request on joynet for her.  please read below............
with love
sheril
  ligimol joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.

my sheryl,how are you?let me ask one prayer request to you.its for lincychechys
daughter.she has heart  problem(transposition of great arteries) now she is admitted
in the hospital.may be she had operation in the middle of this month.so can you please
ask prayer request in the joynet-thanks-ligimol
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.