Dear Friends,

This is the first time i am putting a prayer request
in our loving community. In mumbai jesus youths are
decided to visit mission stations like Amaravati,
Chanta and Nagpur on 25th of Dec to 27th of Dec. 2002.
Our main aim is to visit the tribal youths those who
came for the jesus youth caltural excahnge program.
Through this visit we are also planning to conduct the
followup programmes also.

If any of our friends are in these place or if you
have any contact please contact me.

Also friends pray for our travelling and those we are
planning to meet these place.

In union with jesus and mary

Sojan K.J.

=====
MUMBAI ,INDIA
PHONE (R) 91 - 22 - 884 3879
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]