dear jy friends,

we had a wonderful leaders gathering in naveenta form 8-10 feb. The whole
day was spent infront of the lord in adoration . there was no class or
planning. the lord showered with his adoundent blessings. actually we were
facing some communication gap, confusions and misunderstanding . This
adoration has paved way for repentence of all the participants and a new
zeal for the kingdom , a new fresh anointment was recieved by all.

2. we are having a malayalam 10 days formatin from feb.28to march 10th .

alicekutty chachi is comming for the programme . sunny thadathil and simon
chattan will conduct the initianl retreat.

3. march 1to 4th   an evangilisation programme is plann ed for 25 jy. the
programme name is NET, (north indian evangilisation team).

4.March 7 to 11 we are organising a english retreat for th parish youth.
100 youth are expected . yet we could not get any team to conduct . please
pray.

Please do keep us in your prayer. As it is very cold here people are also
getting cold. pray that the all the jy members be always on fire .

sunil simon.