hi all

The Lord was with me today to the full.Yesterday I had mailed you about my pride and
Praise the Lord that the Lord had clearly shown me the Lent Commitment.

Praise the Lord that Praveen a friend of Joseph had quitted drinking.He was a great
testimony for us.

Today lord helped me the Eucharistic Celebration. I was very happy.I got good sleep
yesterday. Today the best miracle. I had again the problem with the report.Praise the
Lord.I was not getting the output .I asked the Lord and started the song "Holy Spirit
of God We worship you"

Praise the Lord and I got the output.Please do pray for me as I have to attend a
course in Oracle tomorrow that I may attend it properly

with love in jesus

Also me and Ron are going to a new house to be with them in prayer
Pray that we may be guided by the spirit

shobith