Dear Joynetters,
Let me and my family wish all Joynetters A VERY HAPPY SAINT VALENTINE'S DAY.
On February 14th, the day St. Valentine was martyred for promoting the
marriages of youth who spread Christianity, let us remember him and pray to
this great saint.
Let us intercede to St. Valentine to pray for the marriages of the youth who
work for spreading the Kingdom Of God.
Let us make our celebrations a healthy and Holy one.
God Bless You!
Annie John, Kochi, India.
****** Message from InterScan E-Mail VirusWall NT ******

** No virus found in attached file noname.htm
** No virus found in attached file noname.htm

This is a virus free message scanned by Zyberway