dear friends in my Lord,

I am sending this mail as a special request to pray for me and my family.

I havea strong belief that it is MY LORD  who brought me here at SATARA as a
lecturer and given me lots here.......

Of late there have been some difficulties in the colege and my wife  and
have a desire to move from here... TO WHERE NOT SURE YET.

We have been trying for something abroad but it has not yet worked out. Both
my wife and me desire many things BUT BOTH OF US WNAT TO DO ONLY WHAT OUR
LORD WANTS US TO DO..

Do pray that we will so the will of God when we look out for our future
career development

Joseph/Satara/India