Dear Jason and All

To me INTIMACY WITH CHRIST is to see  my Jesus my possession in every walk or day of
my life,giving him everything and receiving whatever he gives wholeheartedly.Yesterday
Ron and me were having the best of our intimacies with Christ.Here is how

Yesterday Our Lord was with Ron and me in a special way. We went for mass and recieved
our Christ. The JY prayer group followed and then Ron and me went to Zulur.At Zulur
they were starting a prayer group. We were supposed to be there by 11:00 and so we got
in at 10:30.After about 15 min the bus broke down and I claimed to Jesus that the Mass
would be over by 11:15. I told Ron also about it and Praise the Lord since we reached
St.Thomas Church at the claimed time and had a wonderful time with JY there.

JY coimbatore had an Outreach programme to Missionaries of Charity and for me since it
was the first was really touching.We were about 30 JY from in and around Coimbatore.We
met sister Daya and then we had time to spend with the destitutes.We prayed with
them,sang and danced with them,played with them we shared their cries and they were
really touching.One Mother from Nepal was crying and I inspired by the love of Christ
spoke with her in my MURI HINDI(small bit of Hindi) and she gave me a letter written
in Nepali (sent for translation).

Ron and me went to meet Rani Chechi and we had a great prayerful time.After the prayer
Rani Chechi shared about the way in which our Abba father was taking care of her.She
was sick and our Abba had send Chechi's mother to be with her and she was saying that
the presence of Ammachi was so nice as George chettan was not there.We shared ours and
Ammachi shared her.

We were about to leave when Sajeev chettan and leena chechi called up and Rani chechi
asked us to meet them. So we then again had a nice prayerful sharing when Leena chechi
sharing about the way Our Lord intervened for them getting a good house. They had
dreamt one before but at the time of registration some of the papers were missing and
also they were to pay a large interest rate for loan. Now  although it is late they
had got a beautiful house with all provisions nearby and less interest loan.

On the way we dropped in at Tony chettan's house and met Shiji chechi and her brother
Aji chttan. Aji chettan made a sharing about the way our Lord took away his fear.He
had an accident the first day when he took the vehicle to drop ammachi at Hospital.She
was sitting with legs on one side.Yesterday the Lord helped him to overcome it when he
took Shiji chechi and Litty mol on the bike in the same position.Praise the Lord

Dear all Yesterday we had a full day with God.the best part is we were not very
tired.Praise the Lord.

With love in Jesus Mary and Joseph

Shobith
Coimbatore