Dear Friends,

Yes we should pray for the priests. It is our prayers that gives them strength
in their works. I would like to share something with my dear
joynetters.....when i was studying for my first holy communion, Sr. Maggie who
taught us used to say that we should always pray for our Pope, Bishops,
Priests and Sisters and believe me knowinlgy or unknowingly i used to include
them in prayers after my communion.... till today. In my childhood days i
never knew much importance of this pray for the Priests.. but now i know the
importance of it.. how much valuable is this one small prayer for them. This
is a small prayer for priests from my prayer book which i would like to share
:

Keep them, I pray Thee, dearest Lord,
Keep them, for they are Thine -
Thy priest whose lives burn out before