Dear joy netters,
       Edychettan’s article regarding the need of prayer for priests,
stirred my memories. May be I also felt a little heaviness in my heart same
as josun. Yes priests are the wonderful gift from god. Whenever I remember
our dearest palliyachan I used to thank god for his beautiful gift of priest
hood. There is no doubt that we should pray for them and love them so that
our prayers and love make them strong.
     In my child hood I had very strong desire to become a priest. But god’s
plan was different and now I am a married man. I lost my father when I was 5
years old. So I don’t have too much memories of my father. But my mother
used to say that my parents had a great desire to make me a priest. One of
my childhood play was enacting the priest and saying the mass by collecting
my friends. When I was in second slandered my class teacher asked us that
what we like to going to become. I said I want to become a priest. Then she
was happy and she encouraged me. Even all my relatives and neighbors
believed that I would become a priest one day. But when I entered into
teenage I found the sexual urge with in me and realized that I am unworthy
to the holy priesthood. After my 10th std. My mother asked me whether I want
to join seminary, I said no and give the reason that I want to take the
responsibility of my mother and younger sister. Yes   these are all my old
stories. After my marriage
I said to my wife that we must have 4-5 children and let us start the prayer
that some of our children
May become consecrated for god. God plans everything. We can only hope for.
Till now we are waiting for a child. We are sure in his time god will give
us children.
        You know regarding the parents of little flower? St.Teresa’s  father
martin was an ex- seminarian.
Her mother celine was also a convent return. Martin and Celine had a great
desire for religious life. But god’s decision was deferent. One of their
children becomes a great saint in the church. Same case is regarding
St.Francis of Assisi. His mother pica had a strong desire for religious
life. But her parent’s didn’t allow her for such a life and she happened to
be married to Bernardine, a merchant. But her son
Francis entered into religious life and still now he is giving inspiration
to thousands of people in the world. So let us pray that our Jesus youth
families be grow in holiness, so that not only it produce vocation but also
offer little saints for our church.
    May god bless you all
     Your brother in Jesus
       Nelson Abel