Dear friends ,

I am attaching one of my friend's prayer request here with.

FW:::prayer request
I have a prob with a PL here. I am not working under him.
But he is always about telling others that I am not good at my
work.So it is defintely affecting me. And I have worked with this
PL for only 5 days in my life time. And i Can't even get to talk
with him
coz he doesnt even look into my direction. The moment he sees me
he turns his face away.Pls pray that either i get a chance to talk
with him and clear all
misunderstandings or he stops this all together.

Pls keep her request in your prayers.
May god bless u all.

Love in jesus
Dalia