Hi everybody,

                 I  have been a silent member of joynet for the past few months.Back
in India,I was active in JY.Now I am with my husband in Newyork.We have attended one
of the Rexband programme in NY.It was really amazing.At first my husband was reluctant
to come for the programme.But I forced him to attend.And he really liked the
programme.He was telling everybody about the programme.Praise God.My prayer is that we
both grow deeper in our Lord.

            I have one prayer request.My brother is waiting for a visiting visa to
Dubai.He has a small job in kerala.He took leave for 4 months from the above job & is
waiting for the visa so badly.So please pray that if it is God's will,let him get the
Visa soon.

                             Thank You,

                                         Sydna Sebastian,Newyork.