Hello everyone,
Thank you very much for your prayers.
THe Meet Jesus Camp at Athirampuzha went very well due to Gods grace.
The 3 days retreat was a success followed by 2 days of other classes
Comments of the children ranged from :" We were able to make a very good
confession " to.."The words of that talk really hit me".
The Infilling prayer was also very powerful on the last day of the retreat.The
infilling prayer was conducted on each and every participant and each
volunteer.Many people including volunteers had different experiences to
relate.
it was the first time i saw group sessions go  really well with the children
participating very sincerely.At the end of the program i was surprised to see
some group leaders sad to see their group members leave.A really good bond was
established.Each group was portrayed  as  home/family with a name,and this
really changed things.They were given ministries to carry out on the last 2
days.Some groups i heard,of their own volition had decided to meet at
different places.Some have already met..
For me what really touched me was the volunteers family.Its the first time
that i felt really part of the family.The unity was really there which the
children also mentioned in their groups.We were sad to leave each other at the
end of the program.I am sure for this we really have to thank god.
At the end of a very hard job,there was always one volunteer or another to pep
you up ,or laugh wih you.It was really nice.

Thank you God and Thank you all for your prayers,they contributed  lots.

Love in Jesus
Milan