Thank you for your prayer support.

Here we could experience the power of prayer.  When we needed blood for Mani
for his surgery to be carried out today, our Lord provided us 8 persons from
our prayer group within matter of 24 hours.  Praise the Lord.
Please continue your prayers for their complete healing.

Following is a news report appeared in the local daily about the present
condition of the burn victims:

M Mani, 45, Josemon Stephan, 28, and Chandran Narikkot Meethal, 46, are
currently under treatment at the Salmaniy Medical Centre (SMC), Bahrain,
burns unit, after a gas cylinder exploded when the workers ignited the gas
stove in the kitchen.

Mr Mani's condition was very critical when he was brought to the SMC by a
BDF Hospital ambulance last Wednesday. He was unconscious, after inhaling
gas.
Following the special care given at the burns unit, his condition improved
and he is now out of danger, said Dr Gang.

Mr Stephan, who suffered 50 per cent burn injuries on the face, both limbs,
back and chest, underwent a major surgery on Sunday.  Dr Gang said the dead
skin was removed and new skin taken from the thigh was grafted on the
injured part.  "Mr Stephan has to undergo two more surgeries in 10 days," he
revealed.

"Mr Mani, who was taken off the ventilator after three days, will undergo a
surgery today and a second surgery a week later.  "He had suffered 45pc
burns on the face, upper limbs, neck and the back."

Both patients have to spend at least two to three months in the hospital.

Mr Meethal, a cold store worker, who rushed to the blaze scene after hearing
the explosion, suffered 15pc burns.
He will be discharged from the hospital next week.

With prayerful regards

sebastian thomas
Bahrain