Hi dear,
Long time to write a mail for you, hope your mails are still active
Here I am at my home , keeping well
Then something contrictory things happened in my life last month, which I want to
share with  you. As i told you about my admission in states for my higher studies, but
unfortunately or not I hadn’t got any aid for ms studies. So I was bit confused to
take a future step and asked lord to show me the way, then it happened!!!!!!!!
Here I was attending interviews rigorously to get it in to any petty job, but all
things were going at utter flop. I came to understood that my knowledge of subject is
very poor, but I don’t know were to start, a real struggle. One day as usual I went
for an interview for a lecturer in new engg college at Palai, it also came to an utter
flop as interview board expressed doubt , wheter I am I mechanical engg or not??????.
I gave 0% chance for getting that job and praised lord for all my failures and my
anxieties. I forgot that things and two weeks back I received a letter of appointment
as lecturer in same college!!!!! I can’t believe myself on reading that letter,
thanked a lot for lord for that miraculous gift as I know what I am and what lord has
given. Then   I asked the intervew board later about my appontment, then they told me
that I was no. 1 of the 40 candidates in the interview, yes our lord is powerfull
enough to rise us in our weaknesses,
Praise god!!!!!
lijo
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from
http://www.planetm.co.in