Dear All in my Jesus

My deputation in this company is over and I am going back to my parent company. So my
mails and chat would not be so frequent. For the past one week I was experiencing the
power of prayer.

As I had mailed you the core group was planning to get together for intercession. I
had to get the place ready. So I went to Arul Illam after my prayers and since there
was a retreat there I had to go to the convent and do you know what Sr.Rosemary said
that u can take a class room . i had asked only for a place outside and she gave me a
classroom. It was all the power of prayer.

Last day i was at nammakkal for the wedding of one of my collegue.The trip was so nice
and I enjoyed it to the core. We reached there at 5:00 and the marriage got over at
8:00.  Then we eight went for a small picnic to a falls. On the way we went to some
temples and I was praying that my Hindu friends do not offer me any food that would
offered to their gods and by the grace of God no one did that.

          As they went inside an idea doomed on me that I do a Jericho prayer and I
did it. But unfortunately I got the idea late and i went around once saying the Rosary
of mercy. Then was the trip to the falls.
We climbed down about 700 steps to the falls.We had nice time there.
After which we had to get back the 700 up and Man Man that was a himalayan task and we
were so tired. We went on a good vehicle and on the way back we got some good sleep
and our God took away all our tiredness and we were very refreshed.We were 7 guys and
one gal.She was
all the time talking and was a blessing for all of us that she made the journey really
pleasant.

      Today morning also i had miracle about the power of prayer.Iwas suppposed to
call Jasmine a JY seeking admissionin coimbatore. I could not get her on phone and
then I prayed my morning prayers and tried. She was there .Priase the Lord .I have
some prayer req. I may have some Layoff threats when I get back to my parent company.
So please keep me and all the four of us who are going back to my parent company in
Monday

Thats all flocks.

with lots of love and prayers
shobith