Dear joynetters,
                    I have a sad news to share with you, Husband of siji, a
member of Aroor Jesus Youth prayer group passed away today morning. It was an
electrical accident at his worksite. I request all your prayers for Siji ,
their little child (5 months old) and the sorrowing family. The funeral was at
5.30 pm at mundamveli church.
I once again request all your prayers, for the blessings from God our Lord to
overcome the grief.
for all of us here at Aroor.
wijo peter.