Dear friends in christ I just want to share a personal experince of mine
being pregnant .  Iam jancy staying with my hubby in dubai iam carrying a
little life in me which is 13weeks and 6 days for today(as per internet). I do
feel very sick due to the climate in dubai (summer) and my vomitng and
morning sickness, sleepless nights with no parents to take care, nobody
to cook good food for me[IMAGE]. But u no friends apart from all this the
thing that makes me happy and carry on with a smile is when i had  a scan
where i saw my little one moving its hands and legs and when i heard my
little ones heart beat .it was a great feeling like "wow i am carrying a
life in me" You  no friends i felt iam the most blessed in this world.I
think of it and i feel proud of it.  I mean a  women who i got a chance
to be a instrument in gods creation.she is so blessed na So in short iam
gods wonderful instrument a servant in his work of creation. Actually i
was sharing this with shobit of joynet who told me to share to all the
friends in joynet . And one thing that he  told me motivated to share
this. He told me chechi it might be a enlightment for people who go for
abortion.  dear friends please do keep our little family in your prayers So
that  i may always thank my lord along with other mothers in creating me. Today
i no why the lord said i have choosen you and you have not choosen me.  Praise
god  This is my ever first sharing  to so many [IMAGE] love and prayers jancyjoshi