Dear loving friends,
 I would like to add our experiences. Rino is now 32 weeks pregnant. By
the grace of God she is absolutely fine. We are using a tonic. It is
really very good and powerful. I got it from Fr. Pallivathukal when he
visited Bahrain last time. That time I was not married. But I noted it.
It includes 7 psalms. 23,46,91,121,127,136 & 139. I advise every
pregnant lady to use this tonic everyday. You will experience great
comfort and shelter. Give this tonic to your relatives & friends without
money.

Whenever we are in prayers baby is much more moving. This year we had
blessed with the pastoral visit of our bishop. Our parish celebrated the
sacrament of Confirmation that time. We attended that mass. It was the
first time Rino felt the baby's movement.

Two weeks' back she admitted in hospital for observation just one day.
We had doubt about the movement of the baby. In hospital room I laid my
hand over her stomach and read the Psalm 23.Surprisingly the same time
both of us feel the good movement of the baby. Praise the Lord!!!! Since
the wedding day onwards before going to bed we are laying hand over each
other and praying for the blessings of the Lord. There are little
quarrels and problems in our life… But I can say prayer is the strength
of our life eventhough we are very poor in prayers.

 One month back God has chosen my wife to share the word of God in our
prayer cell. It was her first experience. By the grace of God she
prepared very well and did it nicely. Hallelujah !!!!

 We are shifting our accommodation end of this month. Chachan and
Ammachi coming next month. Keep us in your prayers.

Prayers & love
Jose & Rino -- Bahrain