Dear friends,

Praise and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.
Recently my mom on both her feet got a kind of  skin disease which used to
dry and crack which caused so much of  pain and irritation and turning back
as if like fungal infection.   The pain was so bad she used to find
difficult to walk.

>From one of the religious magazine named Shalom Tidings she had read an
article, which had the testimony of two people how they were cured of their
sickness by repeating the word of God from the Bible - WIDSOM 16:12  a
number of times in a day and how they received complete healing.  My mom
first thanked and praised God for this skin disease as given in 1
THESSALONIANS 5: 18 - BE THANKFUL IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.  THIS IS WHAT GOD
WANTS FROM YOU IN YOUR LIFE IN UNION WITH CHRIST JESUS.  Then she started
repeating the verse from the Bible - WISDOM 16: 12 - FOR NEITHER HERB NOR
POULTICE CURED THEM BUT IT WAS THY WORD O LORD WHICH HEALS ALL MEN.  She
repeated this verse many times in a day specially when she was facing bad
pain. Praise and thank you Abba Father, Lord Jesus Christ and Holy  Spirit
Lord.   Now in both the feet the skin disease has dried and only a small
patch in one feet is drying up and she has received a big healing from Lord
Jesus Christ.     There is so much of power in the Word of God and repeating
the Word of God  we receive mighty healing from Lord Jesus Christ.

Fatima Sharmila
Chennai