Dear friends,

All glory and praise to jesus our Saviour.

Last week I posted a prayer request ..Yes Our lord  heard our
prayers and my friend got that job.Few of my freinds who ahs
requested our prayer request asked me to send a thanks giving mail
to joynet.
We can do everything through Christ who strenghten us.Once again I
praise u jesus for all the blessings.May god bless u all.

My MS firstsem exams are there on 28& 29 Sep  & one of my friend
will be having MRI scanning .Pls remember us in u r prayers.

Love in jesus
Dalia