Hi JYs,
These guys are neo-religious movements or christian fundamentalists as we can call
them. guess every religion has its share of crackpots , so that we shouldnt feel
betterof  than the muslims and Hindus who have crackpots of their own.
This is just another anti-catholic site like the many others.
Leave them alone..
Remember Christ said that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church built
on the rock(peter). He never said they will not try.
Leave them alone they are upto no good..
keep ur faith, Love God , love ur neighbours thats enuf.
Love and Prayers
Ravi

 pabrachan
wrote: You are unnecessarily popularising this site. Please ignore it.

"Sunny Thomas" wrote:

Dear friends in Jesus. This is a reply that I mad to a friend of mine
accidently came across the site named www.rediffmial.com
while trying to access the Indian site
www.rediffmail.com . She came and asked me
if this site was ok. I prayed upon it and this is the reply I gave to
her. Thought I should share this with you.

In Jesus name
Sunny
_____

Praise the Lord

Dear sister,

I have been praying about the website www.rediffmial.com
that you have come across. It is a very
disastrous site which could lead thousands of people from the real
belief. I have just scanned quite a few pages and found that they are
not guided by the spirit but intended to lead believers away from the
truth. Satan as we know is a roaring lion trying to devour who ever
comes his way 1 peter 5:8. Anyone can quote verses from the bible, but
to be giving the word of god through the wisdom of God can only be done
through the spirit of God which resides in all of us. When the spirit is
awakened then we are prompted by the spirit and all the secrets of the
kingdom will be revealed to us by our father in heaven. Today we find
many many false prophets and antichrist is already in the world trying
to adulterate the word of God 2 Corinthians 2:17, and when Satan finds
that someone is moving towards the truth then he is all the more
worried. Amos 8:11 says that the time is coming when the Lord will send
famine on the land. People will be hungry but not for bread they will be
thirsty but not for water. They will hunger and thirst for a message
from the lord. So long as we do not receive the truth Satan is happy but
when we approach the truth he starts becoming restless.
When praying about this the lord has been telling me about the need for
such a name for this website. This site is targeted at many Christians
in India who are accidentally tracked into this site. The Indian
Christians are one of the oldest Christians especially the people from
kerala who are firm believers and the latest spiritual finding is that
the Lord has already placed keralites all over world (the community that
has spread the most in the world is the catholic community of kerala)
for carrying out the revival strengthened by the spirit powered in
kerala. A Christian site does not need a name like rediffmial. So his
target now is kerala.
They are depicting the catholic church and the Bl.Mother as a whore,
which will only create great annoyance with our father in heaven who has
given all respect to the mother and made her the mother of the church
and our own mother. The church is more than 2000 years old and Jesus
himself appointed St.Peter as the first pope when he gave the keys of
heaven to him. Mathew 16:16 "And so I tell you Peter you are a rock and
on this rock foundation I will build my church and not even death will
able to overcome it". This is a revelation that the lord has given me
recently and it gave me the shock of my life. I thanked the lord for
bringing me into the catholic faith which is not given to us through
catholic parents but through faith. It says death or the gates of hell
will not prevail against the church.
The Catholic Church has been through very tough times in the past, when
there has been a lot of criticism against the beliefs of the church for
many many centuries and many people have left the church and started
many new churches right from the time of reformation. There have been a
lot of scandals against the Bl.Mother and priests including sex related.
Some of them have been true and many have been acquitted, but the church
never ever deviated from the belief's it has had right from the day of
St Peter. There is no other organization which is as old as the church
and it is only in the power of the word Mathew 16:18 that the church is
going strong.
In the US 50 new churches are formed every month and 60 are being wound
up. We start sharing the word of god every Sunday with Isaiah 66:2 which
says that the lord is pleased with those who are humble and repentant
and who fear him and obey him. So all we need is humility of the spirit
which is what the blessed mother had. She was filled with grace Luke
1:28 and grace is given to those who are humble James 4:6 - god resists
the proud but gives grace to the humble. So the humble are always filled
with grace and so if we have to be filled with grace then we need to be
humble in the spirit and if some one cannot accept the mother then he
cannot have humility or grace be he catholic or protestant. Only a
person with humility can know the mother. The devotion to the mother
shows ones spiritual level and this why it says that no one can approach
Jesus without the mother and that is also the reason why the lord gave
his own mother as our own mother and the mother of the church - the
last thing he did before he left this world. John 19:23-25 seeing his
mother and the disciple standing there he said here is your son then he
said to the disciple" she is your mother ". He gave his mother not
because she needed some one in this world to be looked after, but
because he knew that we needed a mother in this world to help us in our
life in the world and be protected from the snares of the devil. So the
mother is an essential person of our salvation, not given for Catholics
alone but for the entire humanity. But when we do not have humility we
tend to think with our intellect and then the father in heaven do not
reveal his secrets contained in the word of god to us.
Jesus has revealed to us through the scriptures that we have to beware
of the false prophets who will lead us away from the truth. 1 John 218
says "MY CHILDREN THE END IS NEAR. YOU WERE TOLD THAT THE ENEMY OF
CHRIST WOULD COME AND NOW MANY ENEMIES OF CHRIST HAVE ALREADY APPEARED
AND SO WE KNOW THAT THE END IS NEAR. THESE PEOPLE REALLY DO NOT BELONG
TO OUR FELLOWSHIP, AND THAT IS WHY THEY LEFT US. IF THEY HAD BELONGED TO
OUR FELOWSHUIPP THEY WOUL D HAVE STAYED WITH US BUT THEY LEFT SO THAT IT
MIGHT BE CLEAR THAT NONE OF THEM REALLTY BELONGED TO US". So all those
who have gone away from the church have started spreading the word with
their intellect. We are not condemning them but pray that the truth be
reveled which is Jesus himself - John 17:17.
St.Peter the 1st pope cautions us this in his 2nd letter 2 Peter 2:1
"FALSE PROPHETS APPEARED IN THE PAST AMONG THE PEOPLE AND IN THE SAME
WAY FALSE PROPHETS WILL APPEAR AMONG YOU. THEY WILL BRING IN DESTRUCTIVE
UNTRUE DOCTRINES AND WILL DENY THE MASTER WHO REDEEMED THEM AND SO THEY
WILL BRING UPON THEM SUDDEN DESTRUCTION".
To be able to find out the spirit of the lord and that of the evil one
we need to discern the spirit that work's in these false prophets - 1
Corinthians 12:10 . This is a very special gift of the Holy Spirit and
we must pray to the father for this gift, or else we will be led away
from the truth and be dragged into all sorts of false teachings. Because
only through the spirit of God can discern this as some of them even get
dressed up like angels. 2 Corinthians 11:14 which says "even Satan can
disguise himself to look like an angel". So when Satan can be dressed up
like an angel then what do we do? By appearance he will look like an
angel but in the inside he will be the biggest among devils. Pray for
the gift of discernment and protection from the Bl.Mother because she is
the one who crushed the head of Satan - Genesis 3:15.

In Jesus Name
Sunny

Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from
http://www.planetm.co.in
Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to Phone service with
clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to
http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.