Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I request you to pray for my Dad and my brother. They are not at all interested in attending charismatic retreats. There is a retreat on 24th Nov for which my brother is invited but he is not willing to attend. Please pray for him so that he'll attend it, if our LORD wants him to. Please pray for my Dad also, so that he will attend a retreat soon.
With Love 'n' Prayers
Calvin Johnson