Dear friends,

 “Knowing is not enough we must apply
  Willing is not enough we must do”

       This caught have a big meaning in my life from
yesterday on because I injured my feet angle once
again.  The same angle that got hurt two years ago.  I
was advised to wear special shoe and bandages for the
matched.  What to do things happened and I take it as
a part of life.    What happened was that our college
competition is going on? Yesterday there was a
basketball match and I did know that. The leader told
me just yesterday afternoon so I had no time to bring
my sports kit, since I had class until 4 o’ clock. My
leader borrowed everything for me from the students
and the shoe I was using was not fit for me and as I
was landing after taking a jump shot my shoe slipped
and in a fraction of a movement my feet got twisted.
So I need to be on bed for three long weeks and my leg
will be on cast from Saturday.  Now they put sledge
on my leg and so I should not move but I am moving for
domestic purposes.

Things are getting closer and I am preparing to go for
holidays but I do not know what will happen of my leg

i requiest  all of you to pray for me.

thanks,

 God bless

bruzily