Dear Jason,

It was nice to read your writings. I too felt sad to hear and see those news
and images of burned down churches.

It made me think of two things: the fanaticism of a religion and
helplessness of others .I have always felt a lot of respect for those
Christians in Muslim dominated countries and regions of the world. I have
often thought if I would hold on to my faith if I were in Egypt or in Sudan.
Nevertheless, it is great to see and know that there are fathers of our
faith in all these countries too. WE SHOULD PRAY FOR THEM.
 Jesus said,   "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of
righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven". Islam is one pain on
earth and we Christians have the greatest challenge dealing with this
nomadic religion.

Jaison, there are always things like Miss World. However, we Christians have
to depend on the Word for our loves and joys in life. I have felt it crazy
to parade a bunch of slim, half-naked girls and the world watching them tell
those silly answers! But crazy are the things of this world!! We have to
live with it. 2000 years ago, our Lord too felt it. So there is nothing new
in my feelings. "Things of God, for the people of God".

Bonded in his love

abbyabraham