Dear Bros and Sis,

    This is a great initiative from Eddy Chettan. Pls
realize the potential of this prayer. It is very very
powerful. Would like to share you a vision I saw today
morning. I was seeing a group of small children tying
up a rogue and hitting him. I thought it was a very
violent thing to happen and prayed for all the
children. Later today morning after the mass the Lord
gave an explanation that the children I saw were all
of us in the Joynet and the Rogue you know who it is
... So charge up your prayers .. The Lord of All
Battles is by our side. The children of God..

Sanju